UKCloud Health Workshop
What is covered in the workshop?
Our deep dive workshops will focus on the technical and operational challenges that healthcare software vendors must navigate as they design cloud based solutions for the NHS and other health and care providers, and take responsibility for the full stack of infrastructure and supporting services that wrap around their software solutions. It will help you to better understand how to harness cloud technologies, tools and DevOps techniques to establish the development, deployment, management and support processes required to offer your customers a fully managed cloud solution or Software as a Service.
What’s more, we can use the session to create a detailed cloud solution design for a specific project you may be considering and help you build the business case for cloud.
The workshop will be tailored based on an initial consultation, but we’ll usually cover the following:
- Introduction to cloud IaaS & PaaS solutions
- Cloud native application design principles
- Resilience and high availability design principles for mission critical NHS services
- Managing cloud infrastructure: cloud automation / DevOps principles, tools and methodologies
- Connectivity and access including N3 / HSCN ‘ IGSoC design principles
- Secure by Default (NCSC) & Privacy by Design principles aligned to NHS cloud security guidelines, ISO27001 / ISO27018 and GDPR data processor requirements
- Gap analysis to measure the existing capacity and capability to execute a cloud strategy
Book your workshop now
By attending this workshop, you will be more confident on the journey ahead, able to respond more rapidly to changes in the marketplace, and ready to start your journey to the cloud in earnest.
If you would like to find out how our technical experts can help you to move forward with a project you are currently reviewing simply book your free workshop now using the form below: