Differentis is a highly successful Management and IT consulting firm founded in 2000 to work with the executive management of companies who wish to improve their organisation or even transform the way that they conduct business through the application of technology.
We have established a reputation for delivery of high quality results to major organisations in a variety of industries through our great team of highly experienced consultants and associates, who are able to:
- Design holistic solutions that join-up the business operations with IT systems and infrastructure
- Develop and describe improved business processes and supporting IT strategies
- Undertake process re-engineering, including detailed process mapping and systems specification
- Manage transformation programmes and projects from definition through to operation
- Ensure that the right outcomes are achieved and the benefits realised by not only preparing the “solution for the business” but also the “business for the solution”
Our heritage, track record and experience mean that we are extremely well qualified to provide a range of practical and valuable IT-related services to our clients. Our people have a rare combination of management experience and first class consulting skills, that enables us to work closely with our clients to achieve the results they seek.
Differentis has been involved in many Healthcare Strategy, Business and IT projects, both in the NHS and the Private Sector
- We have worked on a full spectrum of Preventative, Primary and Secondary Healthcare projects, including Digital Hospital Strategies, Digital Pilots and Demonstrators, EPR Implementation, CRM Design and Assurance
- We use tried and tested methodologies and past experience to ensure the smooth running of projects
- We have been used to recover numerous out of control projects
- We can offer trends, new technological advances and perspectives from the work we have done in the private sector