Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the use of the UKCloud Health website.
This website is administered by UKCloud Health, a division of UKCloud Ltd, (“we”, “our”, or “us”). References to “you” or “your” refer to the person using, or supplying information to this website.
You use of this website will be subject to these terms and conditions, regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
We reserve the right to vary or alter these terms and conditions from time to time. Changes will take effect upon posting to this website.
We collect information about you in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy [insert link]. By using this website you agree to us collecting this information.
Using this Website
By accessing this website you agree that you will only use the website for lawful purposes, in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this website by anyone else.
You agree not to:
- engage in any activity that is likely to violate generally accepted standards of the internet, other networks conduct and usages, or codes of conduct including but not limited to any denial of service attacks, web page defacement, port and network scanning and unauthorised system penetrations; to commit or encourage a criminal offence
- send or receive any material which is offensive, or which we believe maybe abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus
- use your account for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to any computer or service, circumvent or attempt to seek to circumvent any of our security safeguards those of its suppliers
- send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material by email or by any other electronic means
- reproduce any part of this website without our prior express written permission
Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and the password assigned to you. You are fully responsible for all activities which occur under them. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use to which you become aware.
You will indemnify and keep us indemnified against all damages, claims, costs, losses and liabilities suffered or incurred by us as a result of your breach of this policy.
We retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in any information, reports, documents, software or other materials created by us, including all methodologies, know-how and processes used to do so (together, the “Materials”). We grant to you a limited licence to store and view the Materials delivered to you on your internal computer network. Unless done so strictly for your internal business use, the Materials may not be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, broadcast or displayed in public without Our prior written consent.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this website (“Trademarks”) are owned by us or a third party who has granted us a right to use them in this website. You do not have the right to use any Trademark displayed in this site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark.
The material on this website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material, or remove material on this website, at any time without notice.
This website is made available for public viewing on basis that we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon its content.
Links to other materials
This Site provides links to Our other websites and to third party sites. The linked third party sites are not under Our control, and we are not responsible for their content. If you decide to access any such third party site, you do so at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Our logo
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than Our own
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.